Stores & Operations Assistant
About Vantage Ireland
Vantage Ireland is Trimble’s authorised distributor for Precision Ag products in Ireland. We work in partnership with Grasstec Group based in Co Cork. We are committed to providing the best and latest technology from Trimble to allow farmers to maximise efficiencies and use resources best.
The role involves managing the intake and dispatch of goods for both Vantage Ireland and the Grasstec Group. Working as part of the team to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Maintaining accurate records of all customers and supplier details using our CRM System
- Creation of Sales Orders and all associated documentation
- Sourcing and Ordering of Stock in a timely manner – creation of all Purchase Orders
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods
- Ensure orders are packed and safe for transportation
- Maintaining up-to-date stock control systems and ensuring inventories are accurate.
- Loading/unloading shipments
- Engage with customers to deliver professional, efficient, and friendly Customer Service
- Generating regular reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Maintaining work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practising good housekeeping.
- Work with the marketing department on creating social media content to drive product sales.
- Perform duties as per directed by the Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude
Apply by sending a Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com
The closing date of the application is Monday, September 19th 2022
Leave A Comment