Vantage Ireland is Trimble’s authorised distributor for Precision Ag products in Ireland providing growers, advisors, retailers, and local OEMs with precision agriculture solutions. These solutions improve farm efficiency and productivity while protecting natural resources and the environment. Trimble is the world’s leading technology provider when it comes to Precision farming.
Vantage Ireland is owned by Grasstec Group based in Mallow, Co Cork. Vantage Ireland services the markets in Northern Ireland & The Republic of Ireland.
Due to continued growth & expansion, we are seeking to employ a suitably qualified person on a full-time basis to cover Northern Ireland & adjacent counties in the Republic of Ireland.
- Sell our range of Guidance solutions to Agricultural Sector including farmers, machinery dealers & OEM’s.
- Install guidance & control equipment into all brands of tractors & self-propelled machines where required.
- Support our Contract Fitters
- Support customers operating Trimble GPS systems including phone support and site visits where required
- Provide training to end users
- The role is based in Northern Ireland
- Strong interest & knowledge in Agricultural Machinery
- Have experience & knowledge with GPS Guidance Systems & Precision Farming
- A background in arable & root crops
- 3 years’ experience of sales/fitting/engineering experience
- 12 volt wiring knowledge & understanding of CAN electronics & hydraulics.
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate & understanding of social media
- Agricultural/Engineering based qualification
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player
- Full Drivers License
- Attractive package available for the right candidate
- Vehicle, phone and laptop provided
- Product training will be provided for Trimble & Muller products.
Apply by sending a Cover Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of application is Friday April 30th 2021