- Decrease fuel costs by reducing unauthorized vehicle use, curbing excessive speeding and lowering idling
- Easily identify activity that causes excessive carbon emissions
- Reduce repair costs through proactive engine monitoring and maintenance
- Increase operator performance by monitoring productivity and delays
During harvest, you can accurately view, map, and record crop yield and moisture data in real-time to instantly understand how well your crop performed. Functionality is dependent on which Trimble display you use.
Yield Monitoring enables you to:
- Map and compare the performance of different seed varieties throughout your field.
- Determine if grain needs to be stored or dried based on the in-field moisture content.
- Record the amount of grain harvested and loaded onto your trucks.
- Adjust the cut width automatically when travelling over odd-shaped fields, point rows, or other previously harvested areas to improve the accuracy of yield calculations.
In-office Yield Analysis
- Think of your yield map as an assessment of your crop. You can import your yield map into Farm Works Software® to view and assess the performance of your fields.
- Identify high- and low-performance areas, determine the best seed variety for your farm, reconcile yield maps with the actual load ticket data, and generate reports.
- The assessment of your crop yield will help you develop a plan for your fields the next year. Use the yield map within Farm Works Software to determine why your crop performed the way it did and design a strategy for the land prep and planting season.
- Create prescription maps for variable rate application, budget your seed, chemical, and/or fertilizer costs, and create a plan for optimal water management.