- Allows the implement to get on line with movement from the tractor
- Requires a GNSS antenna on your implement and Autopilot™ system and the FmX® display in your tractor
- Ideal for broadacre crop applications in which multi-pass repeatability is not required
TrueGuide Implement Guidance System
Control your implement with the Trimble® TrueGuide® implement guidance system, a passive guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement with compensation from your tractor.
With TrueGuide, your implement’s position Is dependent on your tractor. When your implement drifts, TrueGuide signals your tractor’s Autopilot system to pull the implement on line—so you can operate with ease no matter the guidance path.
- Reduces uncontrolled drift of the implement by more than 50% over guiding the tractor alone
- Minimizes draft and result in more consistent guess rows
- Increase your precision with input placement