- Uses advanced optics to sense if a weed is present
- Applies chemicals directly on the weed
- Utilizes standard pumps, tanks, and plumbing so an existing spray boom can be retrofitted
The Trimble® WeedSeeker® spot spray system is an effective solution to help you efficiently control weeds. The WeedSeeker system senses if a weed is present and signals a spray nozzle to deliver a precise amount of chemical—spraying only the weed and not the bare ground. It is most effective in areas where weeds occur intermittently.
- Save on overall weed control costs
- Reduce chemical usage by applying precisely and in low amounts
- Reduce the environmental impact of your field activities
- Cut down on time and labour
- Operate day or night at speeds up to 10 mph*
*Higher speeds are achievable by remotely mounting the spray solenoid
Use WeedSeeker to automatically spot spray your orchard, vineyard, fallow field, or row crop. Control weeds in chem-fallow operations, pre-plant weed spraying, as well as post-harvest weed control.