In the middle of a busy season, the last thing you need is a complicated interface. The easy-to-use TMX-2050™ display system features a large high-definition touch screen with sharp visuals and a choice of FmX® Plus or Precision-IQ™ display applications to suit your specific farm practices.
TMX-2050™ Display System With PIQ Software
- Large 12.1” (30.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system allows you to customize the display for the way you work
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- One integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Easy transferability between vehicles
- Works with AutoSync™
- The Trimble® TMX-2050™ display lets you work even smarter. Take control of your entire operation with a system that gives you the clarity, certainty, and connectivity you need. Because your business is too important to leave to chance.
- Built on the Android™ operating system, the flexible platform lets you choose the application you want to use based on the work you need to do today—FmX® Plus or Precision-IQ™. The FmX Plus app leverages the same familiar workflows and menus of the Trimble FmX integrated display so there’s no need to retrain or learn new software. The Precision-IQ app provides a graphics-rich and streamlined workflow designed specially on the TMX-2050™ display and for today’s leading grower.
- Trimble correction services lead the industry in accuracy and reliability while they maximize every pass and increase your efficiency. Our CenterPoint® RTX™ correction service enables precise 1.5″ (3.8 cm) pass-to-pass and repeatable accuracy, while our RangePoint™ RTX correction service provides 6″ (15 cm) pass-to-pass accuracy and 20″ (50 cm) repeatable accuracy. Our xFill™ service also allows RTK users to continue receiving precision location data in the event of temporary radio or Internet outages.