The Rotor Meter (gravity) and Rotor Meter Air Force (fan assisted) applicators are designed to accurately meter and apply seed or granules, ensuring a uniform application rate across the desired working width.
Typically integrated as additional applicators on drills and other planting machines, they can be specified with either single, double or triple outlets.
The Rotor Meter is commonly mounted to potato planters to deliver sulphur granules and slug pellets. Alternatively, on salad or vegetable crops micro-granular fertiliser is often applied after establishment.
On grain drills, the Rotor Meter relies on a Venturi system to feed product (seed, granular products) into the pneumatic distribution circuit of the drill.
As a stand-alone machine the Rotor Meter relies on gravity to spread product up to 1.5m. Several Rotor Meters can be fitted to host machines in series.
As a stand-alone machine the Rotor Meter Air Force has a spread width of up to 3.0m. (subject to product and application rate). The electric fan allows more flexibility in positioning the Rotor Meter Air Force on the host machine.
The Rotor Meter Air Force is frequently used for accurately spreading or effectively incorporating granular insecticides at narrow widths.
GRAVITY, METERED FEED
- ROTOR METER – UP TO 1.5M
AIR ASSISTED, METERED FEED
- ROTOR METER AIR FORCE – UP TO 3M
- Metered feed roller system
- Rotor Meter is a gravity fed machine with 1, 2 or 3 outlets
- Rotor Meter Air Force is an electrically driven pneumatic fan machine with 1, 2 or 3 outlets (optional Y pieces on Air Force to give up to 6 outlets, max working width 3m)
- Air Force fan optional on Rotor Meter
- 65ltr or 130ltr semi-translucent polyethylene hopper
- Optional, GPS speed and variable rate control
- Choice of feed rollers
- Rotor Meter has a max working width of 1.5m
- Rotor Meter Air Force has a max working width of 3m, subject to application rate.
For higher application rates, see our Turbo Jet range.